- Has worked in the field of orthodontics since age 12 and has had braces 5 times (her father was an orthodontist!)
- Is a proud momma to three American hairless terriers – yes, dogs.
- Loves to spend time with her family!
- Is a passionate Tennessee fan who can be found smiling BIG if she is in Knoxville for a game!
Tamara, Senior Account Coordinator
- Loves to travel and experience new places.
- Loves camping, hiking, canoeing and lots of other outdoor activities.
- Has a passion for helping solve the orphan crisis around the world, but especially in Haiti.
- Loves numbers (math), photography, design, and good books… all of which go really well with hot tea.
- Her love for God and a desire to make him known is what drives everything she does.
Leyna, Graphic Designer
- Calls the Caribbean home and loves to go sailing, snorkeling, and island hopping when possible.
- Owns/manages 3 Airbnbs on the island of St. Croix in the USVI.
- Mom to 5 fur babies: Guapo, Rufus, Pixie, and Ossie, and Tara.
- Vocalist in a band
- 22-year cancer survivor
Kristen, Account Coordinator
- Played volleyball in college – you want her on your team!
- Loves to travel – has been to 11 countries & counting!
- Can be caught cuddling with her dogs, Niko & Maya.
- Values her family & faith the most in her life.
Elizabeth, Account Coordinator
- Married to my high school sweetheart in 2019
- Was a collegiate volleyball player
- Owns a High School Senior Photography business on the side!
- Middle child of 5! I love having a big family
- Dog mom to two cute pups, Luca and Hazel
- Love spending time at the lake in the sun
Liz, Executive Assistant
- Loves everything about the 90’s! The style, the shows, the music!
- Dreams of living on ranch with tons of golden retriever puppies.
- Wishes coffee came in an IV!
- Loves New York City in the fall!
- Loves spending time with her family!
Rebekah, Account Manager
- Loves baking, hiking, and meeting new people!
- Favorite hobby is going to the movies
- Played collegiate basketball at Marist College in Poughkeepsie, New York
- I have an identical twin!
- Love to travel and explore new places!
- Loves to walk the isles of Home Goods and Target
- Wife to a Firefighter and Girl Mama
- Family vacations are her jam!
- Mexican food is always a good idea!
- Love sports, playing volleyball and watching hockey!
- Home decor, shopping and reading a good book maker her heart happy!
Meg, Account Coordinator
- Loves to travel
- Aspiring Minimalist
- Obsessed with cleaning and organizing
- Loves finding a good deal
- Follower of Christ, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend
Amy, Orders Concierge
- A night in and a movie with the family is my jam.
- Love to find new recipes and ‘wow’ my family with a good meal.
- I grew up on a dairy farm.
- Love Jesus, my wonderful husband of 30 years and my 2 kiddos.
- Serving and loving people brings me joy!
- Binge watching a new found tv series is my favorite pastime.
Kaci, Account Manager
- Wife of a Firefighter
- Mother of three girls
- Follower of Christ
- Obsessed with all things Disney and Target!
- Could eat Chick-Fil-A everyday
Brittany, Account Manager
- Expert Target shopper (#targetcircle, ifykyk)
- Loves Jesus, her husband, and two babies!!
- Amateur movie and food critic
- Guilty pleasure is binge watching any reality tv show- especially Bravo’s Real Housewives!!