- Has worked in the field of orthodontics since age 12 and has had braces 5 times (her father is an orthodontist!)
- Is a proud momma to two American hairless terriers – yes, dogs.
- Loves to spend time with her family (even her two teenagers)!
- Always on the edge of new techy products… her favorite smell is a new Apple product!
Tamara, Senior Account Coordinator
- Loves to travel and experience new places.
- Loves camping, hiking, canoeing and lots of other outdoor activities.
- Has a passion for helping solve the orphan crisis around the world, but especially in Haiti.
- Loves numbers (math), photography, design, and good books… all of which go really well with hot tea.
- Her love for God and a desire to make him known is what drives everything she does.
Leyna, Graphic Designer
- Navy brat, who has moved a total of 16 times in her life! Her favorite home being Key Largo, FL where she could swim with manatees in her backyard!
- Loves to travel to the Caribbean with her husband Jason where she can exercise her passion for sailing, snorkeling, and anything under the sea.
- Once traveled to Haiti and accidentally walked up on a sketchy Voodoo cow sacrifice in the middle of the jungle…eep!
- Spends most evenings being a gym rat.
- Loves most animals, and Mom to three Fur babies, Rufus, Pixie and Guapo Loco.
- Is a 15-year cancer survivor!
Kristen, Account Coordinator
- Played volleyball in college – you want her on your team!
- Loves to travel – has been to 11 countries & counting!
- Can be caught cuddling with her dogs, Niko & Maya.
- Values her family & faith the most in her life.
Kaylee, Executive Assistant
- Her happy place is the Hawaiian island of Kauai with her husband and son.
- Loves her two dogs, Bodie and Lucy, who weigh over 130 pounds together!
- Swears the Dallas Cowboys will make it all the way every season!
- Has taken several medical missions trips to the Dominican Republic to share the love of Christ and facilitate access to good healthcare.
Elizabeth, Executive Assistant
- Loves everything about the 90’s! The style, the shows, the music!
- Dreams of living on ranch with tons of golden retriever puppies.
- Wishes coffee came in an IV!
- Loves New York City in the fall!
- Loves spending time with her family!
Kristen, Graphic Designer
- Lives her life for her family and faith.
- Loves both the beach & the mountains!
- Has to be creating & working on new ideas.
- Has been blessed and cursed with a runaway imagination.
- Has been designing for over 13 years!