- Has worked in the field of orthodontics since age 12 and has had braces 5 times (her father is an orthodontist!)
- Is a proud momma to two American hairless terriers – yes, dogs.
- Loves to spend time with her family (even her two teenagers)!
- Always on the edge of new techy products… her favorite smell is a new Apple product!
Tamara, Senior Account Coordinator
- Loves to travel and experience new places.
- Loves camping, hiking, canoeing and lots of other outdoor activities.
- Has a passion for helping solve the orphan crisis around the world, but especially in Haiti.
- Loves numbers (math), photography, design, and good books… all of which go really well with hot tea.
- Her love for God and a desire to make him known is what drives everything she does.
Leyna, Graphic Designer
- Navy brat, who has moved a total of 16 times in her life! Her favorite home being Key Largo, FL where she could swim with manatees in her backyard!
- Loves to travel to the Caribbean with her husband Jason where she can exercise her passion for sailing, snorkeling, and anything under the sea.
- Once traveled to Haiti and accidentally walked up on a sketchy Voodoo cow sacrifice in the middle of the jungle…eep!
- Spends most evenings being a gym rat.
- Loves most animals, and Mom to three Fur babies, Rufus, Pixie and Guapo Loco.
- Is a 15-year cancer survivor!
Kristen, Account Coordinator
- Played volleyball in college – you want her on your team!
- Loves to travel – has been to 11 countries & counting!
- Can be caught cuddling with her dogs, Niko & Maya.
- Values her family & faith the most in her life.
Sarai, Executive Assistant
- Passionate about living and sharing the gospel to everyone she encounters. Soli Deo Gloria
- Likes to think she is a comedian…
- Enjoys reading, putting things in her planner, and spending time with the people she loves!
- Easily won over by a sugary coffee or a steak dinner!
Elizabeth, Executive Assistant
- Loves everything about the 90’s! The style, the shows, the music!
- Dreams of living on ranch with tons of golden retriever puppies.
- Wishes coffee came in an IV!
- Loves New York City in the fall!
- Loves spending time with her family!